Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playdough Tutorial

When I was a little girl my Mama (grandma) always made my sister and I homemade playdough.
It was one of my favorite things to play with when I was at her house. 
I thought I would try it out on Stella.
So we made "edible" playdough.
I am pretty sure "edible" means it just won't harm you but it definitely does not taste good!

Here is how to make ediable playdough!

What you need:
1 cup Flour
1/2 cup Salt
3 teaspoons Cream of Tartar
1 package Kool-Aid
1 cup Water
1 Tablespoon Oil

First you mix dry ingredients in a medium or large pot

Then add water and oil and stir over medium heat

Continue to stir until it looks like dough (image 4)
Lay out on wax paper until it cools

Once it cools it's ready to play with!

You can use different flavors of Kool-Aid to get different tastes (still don't recommend tasting) and to get different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment